I’m really not into memes and so far avoided being tagged, but since I have been now, and I can’t ignore it, because a lovely comment let me know that I was tagged, and because my mother brought me up well, I will respond. I will not, however, tag anyone else.
So, here goes:
He never attends fashion shows. “You are the star,” he explained to Chloe chairman Ralph Toledano, “not I.”
This is excerpted from the book “Deluxe: How Luxury Lost its Luster” by Dana Thomas. I read it twice, and just took it out of the library for the third time. It’s fascinating if you have any interest on the history and workings of luxury goods.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am 5’4½, but most people think I’m 5’6, 5’7.
2. I was chosen from over 1000 people (I think it was that many) to write for Mugglenet. I didn’t do it in the end, but it was a definite ego boost.
3. I have new line every few weeks/months. It’s not intentional, it just happens. Some past ones have been, Sheeshkabibbles, shoin, re-tarded (NY accent, leaving out the ‘r’ and turning the a long), nisht, save the poor soul, seriously, watch me care etc.
4. The first thing I notice when I meet people are their teeth.
5. I flunked my Math B regent. Don’t tell my students
6. My manicure is three weeks old, totally chipped, but the color is light enough that you see a nice tint and not the wreckage.
7. I never thought I’d keep this blog up this long…or that anyone would read it…on a continuous basis.
Who is even interested in the info I just posted? It has no relevancy.