A writing teacher once suggested that I write down 10 observations daily to develop my “Writer’s Perspective”. So here are today’s observations
1) I am terribly unphotogenic
2) The cello sounds incredible cool, as an instrument and as a word
3) I have developed bags for the first time in my life.
4) I’d rather have clammy hands than scaly dry ones. (For the record I don’t have either)
5) Most of my students cannot find a book in the library if the librarian gave them the Dewey Decibel system call number for it.
6) School Plays and planned curriculum do not go well together
7) Jewish teenaged girls love when their English teacher’s talk hashkafa, but resentful when their Hebrew teachers do
8) Jewish teenage girls sincerely believe in a lot of things that they have no intention of following through on.
9) It is a pain transferring the junk from the pockets of one coat to the pocket of the next
10)Every house, including my own, has a smell.
I can probably write an entire post on each observation. So maybe my teacher did have a point…what did you observe today?