I’m under a lot of stress.
If I make it to Friday, I hereby declare myself SuperWoman.
- I have 11th grade memoirs to mark.
- A Thematic Unit to create for a college course
- A ten-minute presentation on my independent study project to put together for Tuesday
- A section of my thesis is due for review on Tuesday
- Marks for first term are due on Tuesday
- 10th grade is handing in their short stories on Tuesday (which means I’ll be on a marking marathon to get the marks in by Thursday)
- I’m giving a quiz tomorrow which I have yet to make up
- I’m starting a new work of literature with my class, I need to review it and refresh my memory
- I’m starting a new unit of study in writing, and need to construct the actual lesson…and lessons for the week.
- I have a wedding
- I have to tutor
- My great-aunt is in the hospital
- I have two lesson logs to create for tomorrow
- I have to figure out my student loan situation by the end of the week.
- I have make up two practicum sessions (not my fault, kid didn’t show too many times)
And then I was talking to my married; she was pairing socks.
I think I’ll keep my life…for the time being.